Yes please I wanna go back....! What is my high and low for today? This is the nightly question in our home. I have lots of highs for today:
1. Seeing my great niece Morgan and her Momma Whitney!2. Meeting my sisters new cat Moonpie (great name you could almost call her Shelby, our old cat growing up)!
3. Eating lunch with 2 of my favorite boys at Oriental Inn in Marshfield, yummy hot and spicy!
4. Getting started on school supply shopping. 1 lunch box and 1 tote bag down.
5. Seeing the bottom of my laundry basket!
6. Started my recycle binds today!
7. Watching Grease with my Mr. C!
8. Catching up on my Pioneer Woman blog reading!
9. Getting to eat my "crack dip" thanks for the name uncle Ben.
10. Having time to blog while Jeff goes with his sis to get his nephew from the airport in St. Louis, he was so excited.
And my lows....
1. the boys both think they are getting sick...ugh
Yesterday marked a year since we lost Grandma Letha. Amazing how time is flying by. I don't like it. I want so much to freeze time however I am realistic so will enjoy the ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment