Thursday, July 26, 2012

                     Highs:
1. Jeff - celebrating 15 years of marriage
2. Ang - getting off work on time and going home to my family
3. Caleb - "being with mom"
4. Hayden - walking this AM

                     Lows:
1. Jeff - boys fighting
2. Ang - not being with my family today
3. Caleb - fighting with my brother
4. Hayden - breaking up with his girlfriend on the phone today.

So my confession of the day that I am not really proud to admit...I feel bad for the little girl Hayden "broke up" with on the phone. Really...why did I care, he met her at church camp, I never even met her. I guess the little girl in me remembered boys not liking me anymore and "breaking" up with me. I just want my boys to be considerate and kind and think of their feelings. (Wow...this new stage of growing up may be harder on me than 3am feedings.)


No comments:

Post a Comment